Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NSFW] Slick Satisfaction (M, X)

Score tallied (host credit)

I think the stagnance of this one is worth examining, as I think it would benefit everyone aiming to host to sort of pick apart where this one left folks silent.

There's speculation on the Discord thread that it's about the 'Sona involvement, but I don't think it's as simple as just removing that.

Notably, I feel that the scenario may be far too restrictive for most people to put themselves into it. It not only sets a present sexual status for the interacting character, but their emotional state to a fair degree as desperate enough to take up the barkeep's offer and find themselves in the situation. By the end of it, there's not a lot of room to paint what put your sona here in any way that matters, and ultimately your main decision is which sex act you request and how much of that you want to write yourself.

More succinctly, I think it may just be entirely too direct for most people to actually play with in the way they'd want to, though I'm interested if anyone else has thoughts on the matter as well.

Please note that this does not close the thread or forebid further interactions with it. I'm simply speculating as to how this one wound up unanswered for a week now.

Messages In This Thread
Slick Satisfaction (M, X) - by General Spritz - 10-05-2022, 11:34 AM
RE: Slick Satisfaction (M, X) - by Ottercat - 10-11-2022, 09:23 PM