Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Period of Consideration

Most of you know by now about Kaz's eye situation. About a year ago, right before Thanksgiving, she fell victim to a corneal abrasion and nobody knows the cause or reason. Though it's been healing alright, it's left scarring over her pupil, so until she gets a corrective lens, she can't really use that eye. The place making those lenses is backed up by over a year apparently. Trying to work as-is gives her migraines, and at this point would also require us to upgrade our Clip Studio license to get her a seat to use it, which... we don't have the money for atm! Yay!

Given the pace shit's been going, I am left very much considering what to do on the Lonely Hooves front. It feels wrong to proceed without Kaz, and it would almost certainly entail a huge shift in art style to get it out at the previous pace people came to expect, but the story hasn't moved in well over a year, and I'm kinda bummed about it. I've also been slacking hard on the website, honestly, as evidenced by the fact the damn thing still deadnames me. There's a lot to do, and I'm just trying to figure out how to go about doing any of it to move forward.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Messages In This Thread
A Period of Consideration - by Ottercat - 10-06-2024, 10:54 AM