Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NSFW] You Only Get One

Heart 
When wandering an ancient ruin (as one does), you stumble upon a dusty pile of cobweb-laden relics. Within the mound, a glimmer catches your eye, and curiosity gets the better of you.

Before you think better of it, you pull out a tarnished old oil lamp. Upon moving your hand across its surface to brush away the dust, you are shocked to see a sparkling cloud emerge from the vessel's confines, rising and molding itself into the shape of a beautiful (and surprisingly buff) genie.

"Greetings, master," the woman speaks, her voice reverberating through the ruin's halls like an entire chorus. "Long have I waited for my next charge. Too long. Now that you have finally come, I have but enough power to grant you one wish. All I ask is that you please not put me back in that dirty old pile again. Spiders are far from the most entertaining company."

One wish, you think. What should it be...?

A wish. One, single wish.

The power to shift reality in almost every way possible. No greater power could exist, and no greater responsibility to use it right.

As I stared at the lamp in my hands, I pondered the sheer magnitude of such a thing. Even within the small cosmic scale of our own planet, a tiny change would ripple out through the vast inter-connected web of EVERYTHING that our societies interacted with. Too careless of a change, and everything would fall.

What was needed was something subtle, yet distinct. Small in scale enough to only affect us as much as possible, but powerful enough to (hopefully) put us on a better path.

Then, it came to me. Something that would up-end our entire world just enough that, in the long term, we would only benefit.

"I wish..." I spoke slowly, so as to make sure my wording was right. "I wish that every sentient individual on this planet had the capability to augment their own physical sexual characteristics whenever they so pleased."
Thumbs Up
You're doing your best, and that's awesome.